The Assam government has issued new COVID 19 guidelines which will come into effect from today, that is Monday, June 28.
COVID 19 new guidelines: Keeping in view of the COVID 19 pandemic scenario, the Assam government has issued new COVID 19 guidelines which will come into effect from today, that is, Monday, June 28. According to the latest notification, the curfew timings for high positivity districts has been fixed between 2 pm to 5 pm for districts with a moderate positivity rate and 5pm to 5 am for districts showing improvement.
According to the news agency, Assam State Disaster Management Authority (ASDMA) has issued a revised and consolidated directive that contains guidelines to prevent the spread of Covid-19 in the districts. Today’s order will be applicable across the State with the effect from 5 am of June 28, 2021, and will remain in force until further order.
Check the Assam government’s fresh guidelines:
2. No movement of all public and private transport in the total containment districts. However, the movement of goods may continue.
3. Inter-district passenger transport will remain suspended across the state. Intra-district transport with 50 per cent seating capacity and observance of Covid appropriate behaviour may be allowed.
4. Workplace, business establishments, shops will remain shut in high positivity districts. It will be open up to 1pm for moderate positivity districts and up to 4 pm for districts showing improvement.
5. Groceries shop, fruits and vegetables, dairy and milk booths, animal fodder shops will be open up to 5 pm high positivity districts. For moderate positivity districts, the timings are upto 1 pm and up to 4 pm for districts showing improvement.
6. If the government employees have taken at least one jab of Covid-19 vaccine they can attend office except in total containment areas. Private sector employees can take their own decision about attendance.
Assam government has already announced complete lockdown in three districts—Biswanath, Marigaon and Goalpara and Bokakhat sub-division in Golaghat district for a week from Monday. These are those areas from where more than 10 new covid cases have been reported till now in the last seven days.